Holiday Gift Ideas From Keith County
Need some ideas for your favorite Lake McConaughy/Keith County fan?
- A gift certificate to stay in Keith County. Check our list of lake lodging or hotels in nearby Ogallala and Paxton, and ask if they offer gift certificates.
- A gift certificate to a Lake McConaughy or Keith County restaurant. Check with the restaurants to ask about certificates.
- Some Lake McConaughy swag. Many local businesses carry Lake Mac souvenirs.
- A Nebraska park entry permit from Nebraska Game & Parks. Available at the Lake McConaughy Visitor & Water Interpretive Center, many local businesses, and online.
- A trip with a Lake McConaughy fishing guide. Check the list of guides here and contact them for information on gift certificates.
- A local product from the Keith County area. Check out locally grown aronia berry products from Good Berry Farms or locally crafted Ogallala Bay Rum aftershave. Scroll through the gallery and explore the links on ilovelakemac.com for more ideas. (The Beach House)(Front Street, Ogallala)
Locally grown aronia berry products from Good Berry Farms, also available at Anne Marie’s in Paxton and Slow Lane Coffee in Ogallala.
Locally made Ogallala Bay Rum products, available at Trails End, Front Street, and the Petrified Wood Gallery.Lake McConaughy Guide Services