Official Rules for the #LoveThatLifeJacket Giveaway
Rules and Regulations
- The #LoveThatLifeJacket Giveaway (“The Giveaway”) begins at 12:30 PM MST on August 29, 2019 and closes at 11:59:59 PM MST on September 2, 2019.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase does not increase odds of winning. Void where prohibited.
- The Giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored, administered, or certified by Facebook. All Facebook logos and trademarks displayed for The Giveaway are the exclusive property of Facebook.
- The Giveaway is administered by the Keith County Visitors Committee. The Giveaway contains a game of chance.
- To be eligible for The Giveaway, persons must post a photo (“Qualifying Photo”) depicting their child(ren) age 12 and under wearing a properly fastened U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD).
- The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 19 years or older (“Entrants”). Entrants must be the legal parent or guardian of the child(ren) portrayed in the Qualifying Photo. By participating, Entrants agree to these Rules and Regulations. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- By submitting a Qualifying Photo, each Entrant represents and warrants that the work submitted is original to the Entrant, that the Entrant is the depicted child(ren)’s legal parent or guardian, and that the Qualifying Photo neither infringes upon nor violates the rights of any third party.
- Each Entrant expressly grants to the Keith County Visitors Committee all rights to use and publish Entrant’s name and entered photography for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes. The Qualifying Photo may be used for future use by the Keith County Visitors Committee, including but not limited to future promotion of life jacket safety on the Keith County Visitors Committee’s website, ilovelakemac.com, and the official Lake McConaughy Facebook page, facebook.com/LakeMcConaughyNE.
- All Entrants agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Facebook, the Keith County Visitors Committee, and the Keith County Visitors Committee’s affiliates from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind arising out of or relating to The Giveaway. The Keith County Visitors Committee is not responsible for lost, misplaced, misdirected, or illegible entries, or entries submitted after The Giveaway deadline. The Keith County Visitors Committee may at its sole discretion alter, amend, or cancel The Giveaway or amend the Rules and Regulations at any time.
- Each Entrant can only submit one (1) Qualifying Photo to be eligible for The Giveaway.
- On September 3, 2019, an affiliate of the Keith County Visitors Committee will assign each Qualifying Photo a number in order of submission and randomly select one (1) winner using a random number generator. Winner will be announced September 4, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MST on September 2, 2019 to be eligible to win.
- The winner will receive a free copy of the Lake McConaughy board game (“The Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and may not be converted to cash.
- The winner will be notified via a private Facebook message and have ten (10) days to respond before forfeiting the Lake McConaughy board game. In the event that the first winner does not respond within the allotted time frame, said winner will forfeit The Prize, and another winner will be selected using a random number generator.